Follow TV Tropes

Following

Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar (v4)!

Go To

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 8:52:54 PM

What the?!

She gets punched on the lip of her snout, causing her to flinch a bit. However, she tries to push Bush into the still-active firacid vortex.

Dec 10th 2014 at 8:54:47 PM

He's pushed, burning even more. Still vigilant, an extremely weak red barrier appears in front of Jean. Upon contact, it'll severely nerf her defense.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 8:55:22 PM

Also, music! That I made! If it doesn't play the exact track, click on Adrenaline Rush.

She seems unfazed by the defense-lowering barrier. At least for now.

Now, she tries to hold Bush in place and burn him up in the vortex.

edited 10th Dec '14 8:57:02 PM by BlackMageAnolis

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 8:57:36 PM

Yes. Sorry, but I couldn't get the exact url for the file.

Dec 10th 2014 at 8:59:30 PM

He appears to be resistant to burning, though he is burning. He suddenly activates Guardian, protecting him from damage.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:01:37 PM

They then hit the ground, a wave of seismic proportions rippling through the facility and shattering the ground, sending up debris and dust everywhere as fire and acid fall from the sky.

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:03:12 PM

He's completely and utterly unfazed, staring at Jean.

Guardian, sucka.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:05:53 PM

She looks all bent out of shape, her tail, her wings, her neck.

Wuad de heeaall er yew?

edited 10th Dec '14 9:06:07 PM by BlackMageAnolis

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:06:50 PM

It casts Heal More on Jean?.

Powerful healing magic.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:09:14 PM

She shakes her head, her injuries healed.

Dumbfounded at Bush's new kindness, she decides to thank him the only way she knows how.

By eating him, swallowing him in one fell swoop. (Hopefully.)

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:13:06 PM

He's swallowed.

Using his own body as a catalyst, he casts Genesis from inside Jean?.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:14:46 PM

Can you explain it here? Smoothwall won't let me access that website.

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:18:15 PM

Sure.

First, a white cross appears. Second, a large earth destroying flash is unleashed. Second, a gigantic cross with angelic wings appears over the earth, or in this case, the arena. Finally, it disappears, dealing massive Holy damage to enemies, and healing and reviving foes.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:21:28 PM

Suddenly, a giant cross appears in the sky, and Jean? gets blasted by...something...

''I FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A BOOK-BURNING IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA!!

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:21:58 PM

Happy that she's being hurt, he tries to eat her from the inside out.

I'm adding that shit to the Funny page, right now. [up]

edited 10th Dec '14 9:24:54 PM by PastryPerson

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:25:30 PM

One problem. Stomach acid. Not magical. Only natural. And not discriminative in the slightest.

Nevertheless, she feels a tickle in her gullet and starts to laugh a bit.

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:28:34 PM

Though he's being dissolved, he casts Cataclysm again, creating the sharp, massive, earth monolith below Jean to impale her.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:31:21 PM

Her tickle-induced laughter-daze rolls her out of the way of the incoming spike because tickling saves lives, son.

True statement. Go look it up. Son,

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:34:50 PM

As it dies, it casts Ragnarok, several massive swords appearing to impale Jean.

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:41:24 PM

Jean? used Tickle Roll once more.

> Chances to evade raise to 95%

> Blade 1
_> 40
_> Miss
> Blade 2
_> 43
_> Miss
> Blade 3
_> 38
_> Miss
> Blade 4
_> 81
_> Miss
> Blade 5
_> 76
_> Miss
> Blade 6
_> 46
_> Miss
> Blade 7
_> 25
_> Miss
> Blade 8
_> 78
_> Miss

edited 10th Dec '14 9:43:16 PM by BlackMageAnolis

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:43:08 PM

Jean Wins!

Choose Your Prize!

BlackMageAnolis Ezekiel Riles from about three miles away from you. Relationship Status: Dancing with myself
Ezekiel Riles
Dec 10th 2014 at 9:45:26 PM

Jean? chooses Satisfaction Over Hardy Meal. She almost immediately feels full, odd considering the small size of Bush compared to even her stomach, but she doesn't care.

She then yawns loudly.

Well, I think that's enough for today...

She drifts off to sleep...

Dec 10th 2014 at 9:47:12 PM

Bush respawns, blinking. Casting Guardian, he climbs on top of Jean?, taking a nap.

DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 11th 2014 at 4:40:00 AM

Meanwhile, Lucas, glowing a dark gray, walks into a big open area. He looks around.

   He's around here somewhere... all I have to do is draw him out and then we can continue our battle! And this time... nobody will interupt us!   

If it wasn't for timezones we could all be awake at the same time. Imagine the fights we'd have if everyone was here. And seeing as I was asleep during the debate here, while changing the area would hurt Porky a bit seeing as he's used to this area, Pseudo Porky will most likely adapt. After all, he doesn't need an army for what he wants to do. Plus, as soon as Porky's back from Hydra's realm his story is going towards its end so it doesn't really matter if the Mahou Shoujo know about him or not.

In the year 202X, all is devastation...

Total posts: 127,451
Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report