- Funny Moments: Many of Francisco's battle commentaries, particularly his freakout during the battle with the Angelis trio.RMN commentator: Fight his son, no big deal, gonna make some puns. Fight three beautiful women, terrible unforgivable crime!
- Slumber Point is a favorite of many players. Combined with Ghastly Rend and Visions, which don't awaken sleeping foes, it is possible to just endlessly sleep-lock enemies, killing them without even giving them a chance to act.
- Pyroclasm takes some time to set up, but with enough debuffs, it can easily break quintuple-digit damage on a critical hit.
- Shooting Star, when combined with some of Carmanth's gifts that boost critical hit rate and damage, is one of the strongest spells in the game, being able to utterly devastate almost anything.
- Tear Jerker: Some of Francisco's battle commentaries are downright heartbreaking, especially the battle against his son. He tries to make light of the situation in his typical style, but quickly breaks down and leaves, saying he can't bear to watch.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Many players have reported that they thought Argent was male when they first saw her full Character Portrait.
YMMV / Wine & Roses