- Nausea Fuel: One segment of the revenge episode evolved a Native American chief, inviting the US cavalierly officer to dinner, after the latter had defeated his tribe. It all seems like a nice gesture of peace, until after dinner, when the chief reveals the stew was made from soldiers that his people killed in the battle.
- Narm: The show ends up in narm territory a lot, due to its dramatized style, cheesy effects, and bad puns.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of the stories can be quite graphic.
- "Revenge" portrays a man getting his fingers shot off and his ears cut off, poisoning a wedding cake to kill all the guest, and a man taking a bite of his victims liver.
- Both Massacre episodes portray some of the most horrific actions in the old west.
- Nightmare Retardant: A lot of the horror if unfortunately (thankfully?) killed by the shows cheesy effects and the host's bad puns.
- Too Dumb to Live: After the San Francisco earthquake, while workers were demolishing building to starve off the rapidly spreading fires, a drunk demolitions expert, decides to take matters into his own hand, after rescue workers shoo him off for being too drunk to do anything. This works out about as well as you'd think. The ending even goes so far as to imply, that after leveling a few city blocks, the explosion that killed him may have not been an accident.
YMMV / Wild West Tech