- Acceptable Targets: "Oh, well crap, he's not a Communist, he's a Mormon! Which explains his company's need to make everything obnoxiously bright and friendly... and well dressed."
- Genius Bonus: If you know anything at all about communism (which the Cloak clearly does not), the plot becomes even more funny:
- The Cloak becomes suspicious upon hearing Yorick's name, suspecting him to be Russian and therefore a communist, but is relieved when he learns that it's actually a Polish name. Poland was a Communist-governed socialist republic at the same time that Russia was, and of course, neither of them are any longer.
- The Cloak accuses a corporate CEO of being a communist- patently ridiculous, since the central tenet of communism is that companies should by owned and managed collectively by their workers, not by one powerful person.
- Squick: Robert Mitchum's Head = Floating Severed Head (that drips blood all over the place.)
- Mittens (the cat)'s death at the beginning.
YMMV / The Cloak