- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: When Super Sonic punches Wikke across the circumference the Earth and catches him on his return, or when Super Sonic pushes Mars back into orbit. Take your pick.
- Crowning Moment Of Funny: Knuckles spots and avoids a trap door, only to walk right in a few seconds later.
- Cry for the Devil: Wikke has a job to do at the risk of a Fate Worse than Death, he's dying, he regrets his life decisions, and will either needlessly kill billions or lose the life of a beloved slave he desires to free. He's not necessarily a white-morality hero (he allies with Eggman for one), but he has morals.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Literally stated by Cinos to Shadow in Episode 26 in regards to Shadow considering killing them both.
- Nightmare Fuel: Sonic. He is possessed by an ancient dark lord of a force, group, and alignment he has never heard of before. It's implied that he's fully aware of what's going on while possessed, so that means he can see that he's torturing his friends and innocent people, but can do nothing about it.
- Wangst: Played straight by Rockette. Many call Rockette out on this.Eggman: What with moping robots and overdemanding commanders on my case all the time, I thoroughly relished roughing up that rapscallious rodent!Cinos: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Robo-chick. I dig your over the top emo theatrics but...
YMMV / Sonic Evil Reborn Zero