- Game-Breaker: Demonic Sign, MK-II Tank (yes, in a fantasy RPG), any of the Infinity+1 Swords, Kabir, Forgotten Memories, Miracle Buffets.
- Growing the Beard: The game gets progressively better as time goes on, evolving from a simple Affectionate Parody to a full-blown epic.
- Tear Jerker: Zid kills Jen.
- That One Boss: Several, particularly Jen under the effects of The Corruption.
- That One Level: The Evil Temple, where you have ten seconds to dash through a large bottom floor after it's rigged to explode. The trick is to use the pits in the floor above.
YMMV / One Final Scream