- Ass Pull: The reveal that the creepy hooded pony playing the organ was Pinkie Pie.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Fluttershy watching a pile of rocks get crushed thinking Angel was in them? Awful. Fluttershy trying to dig Angel out only for Applejack to jump on the pile and start trampling it? Hilarious.
- Nightmare Retardant: The ominous organ player when it's revealed to be Pinkie Pie.
- Squick: A bee flies into one of Gummy's nostrils and out the other.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: As the five ponies move towards the pipe organ, the tune being played sounds somewhat similar to Johann Sebastian Bach's "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor".
- Take That, Scrappy!: Angel appearing to get crushed. Yeah, we know the whole time it wasn't him, but it's hard to imagine a similar gag being done with the likes of Gummy or Winona.
- Uncanny Valley: The horse statue that scares Spike. The spiders don't help.
- What an Idiot!: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and an unwilling Fluttershy explore an old, crumbling castle that could fall apart on them at any given moment. For added points, Fluttershy warns Rarity not to go to there when they're losing light but she doesn't listen and drags her along for the ride.
- The Woobie: Fluttershy, due to her being overly worried of Angel being lost and then apparently to have been crushed by rocks (even though Angel wasn't under those rocks and was with Twilight and Spike the entire time).
YMMV / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S4 E3 "Castle Mane-ia"