- Alternate Character Interpretation: After being abandoned by the Legends, did Mick really go back to the Legion for a brief moment, or was he setting up a Batman Gambit to use the Legion to unwittingly help the Legends?
- Ass Pull: In a moment reminiscent of Oliver leaving an unconscious Roy in an alley, Amaya just seems to spontaneously disappear once Sara's memory is restored. (However, this is due to editing as she can be seen bolting away when Palmer aims what appears to be a gun at her.) Her only explanation later is "We got separated"... inside a single room. Damien Darhk sees right through it immediately.
- Moral Event Horizon: Snart finally crosses it by killing Amaya.
- LesYay: The Doomworld versions Sara and Amaya have a subtle vibe of this.
- Ship Tease: Although by this point the series has firmly established a ship between Amaya and Nate - Nate even proclaims at one point that he slept with Amaya - the Mick and Amaya ship gets a bit of attention before it again sinks beneath the waves when the two ally to use the spear, and then after she's killed Mick's response is not what one would expect.
- The Rip-Gideon ship continues to fly, as we hear Gideon essential "break character" as an AI to snap Rip out of his funk.
- Squick: Felicity injuring her leg after a long jump is especially wince-inducing.
- Take That, Scrappy!: Due to her recent status as The Scrappy on Arrow, many fans were delighted to see Felicity's death (after a laughably terrible display as a costumed hero no less), especially since it was at the hands of Sara, the sister of the character whose sidelining and eventual death is blamed on Felicity by many.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot:
- A world ruled by the Legion of Doom is not nearly as dystopian as many would thought. That said, this could be seen as potentially Truth in Television because, if a villain were to find a way to create their own reality, why would they want to create a Crapsack World?
- Eobard's excuse for villainy is that he wanted to be a hero like the Flash but when he found out he couldn't he decided to become the reverse, while always claiming that Barry is the "true villain". Many assumed that when Eobard got the Spear he would use it to make himself the Flash and Barry the villain; instead he was content to make himself head of S.T.A.R. Labs. And given that Darhk is the one in possession of Barry's mask it's implied he didn't even care what happened to Barry in this world.
- The fact that all the heroes from Team Flash and Team Arrow are dead instead of being in their own Fates Worse Than Death, especially since the Legion of Doom should hate them just as much as they do the Legends.
- They do, but remember, the Legends were only left alive to satisfy Mick. Team Arrow and Team Flash had no such advocate.
- Despite his FaceHeel Turn last episode we unfortunately don't get to see what exactly Mick changed after using The Spear of Destiny other than the idea of allowing the Legends to live. Especially since it's implied that Mick wanted to use the spear to bring his family back to life.
YMMV / Legends Of Tomorrow S 2 E 16 Doomworld