- Narm: "Such Small Hands"- the overdramatic lyrics (especially the excessive use of "darling" and "lover"), and their flamboyant dance moves (Jordan's little outfit does not help their case) makes it hard for some to take them seriously.
- Signature Song: "Said the King to the River", "Such Small Hands" and "King Park" battle it out for this title.
- Tearjerker: Woman (Reading) "I pause where I am for a second when I hear your name. Sometimes I think I see your face in improbable places."
- "I See Everything" from Wildlife, "WE BURIED OUR SON".
- "King Park" from Wildlife, 'Three days later, they made funeral plans, the family. Three days later a mother had to bury her son," and "Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?"
YMMV / La Dispute