- Better Than Canon: How some people felt after reading the series. It helps that the webcomic tackles some problems not addressed in the original manga, such as giving better characterization to some characters and giving spotlights to everyone in the manga, even the minor villains.
- Cargo Ship: Like in his Fanon characterization, Jotaro is revealed to be in love with the ocean. He even fell out of the luxury liner due to him admiring the ocean too much. He even speaks Oceanese. And that love seems to be returned, as High Priestess fell in love with him at first sight.
- Crazy Awesome: Dio learning Hamon? Check. Jonathan being a memetic badass? Double check. Straizo being a magnificent bastard? Triple check. And that's not even getting into the other fights.
- Fix Fic: The webcomic can be viewed as a 'what if' fic this for Parts 1 and 3. Specifically, a what if Dio is a good guy type of fanfic.
- Heartwarming Moments: So many moments in the webcomic.
- "Holy Shit!" Quotient: Jonathan bringing out his Ultimate Hermit Purple stand, showing to readers how Jonathan is a Memetic Badass in this series and why DIO is very afraid of him.
- Magnificent Bastard: Straizo, full stop. Dude went from a one shot villain from the manga to a cunning strategist on the level of canon!Dio who was able to put up a fight with the protagonists. His plan failed in the end, but it didn't matter to him anyway since he got what he wanted.
- Nightmare Fuel: In stark contrast to the wacky, comedic tone of the rest of the comic, Kakyoin's encounter with Alessi is played completely for horror.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Anne, of all people, has better reception in this thanks to her taking a level in badass. Jotaro too thanks to his adorkable tendencies which endears him to the readers more than his canon counterpart.
YMMV / JoJo's Bizarre Summer Break