- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: More or less Once an Episode:
- El Tesoro de los Inocentes is a very dark album. It contains in the middle the happy and bouncy "El Charro Chino".
- Porco Rex has the titular, bossanova-inspired song in the middle of some furious rock songs.
- Broken Base: Whether you like his solo work or not depends on how much you like Último Bondi a Finisterre and Momo Sampler from his previous band. The replacement/absence of Skay's iconic riffs and the overproduction may turn you off if you prefer the early Redondos' work.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: "Pedía Siempre Temas en la Radio", from Porco Rex, has a similar ambience to Audioslave's "Your Time Has Come".
YMMV / Indio Solari