- Special Effect Failure: The water in the middle of the field in Animal Games often looks rather unconvincing.
- During the skunk's turn at shooting, the skunk very clearly changes from a striped skunk to a spotted skunk and back between shots.
- When a raven official comes into to help the rhinoceros beetle (which has been flipped on its back) back to its feet, the clips of the raven and beetle used to make that scene don't juxtapose very well.
- The ice chambers built into the ice sculpture of a whale for the cold endurance competition in Animal Winter Olympics also look very unconvincing.
- Although the head is obscured throughout much of its performance, the whooper swan that takes part in the skating event becomes a mute swan upon landing on the ice. Shots of the bill show it as orange with a black base, rather than black and yellow like whooper swans have.
- Squick: The projectiles used in the shooting competition include vomit and feces.
YMMV / Animal Games