- The results of the 100-meter dash. The tiger beetle leads the race until it is forced to stop at the last minute due to being blinded by its own speed, and the collared lizard wins by a nose.
- The rocket frog's gold-winning long jump, landing beyond the sand pit!
- Even though it was disqualified because it missed the bar, there's the flea shooting high above the stadium and landing in the sea.
- High jump being won by a fruit fly larva, of all things.
- The sailfin water dragon (previously "hopelessly behind") turning the entire freestyle swimming match on its head and stealing the gold by running on the surface of the water.
- The bushbaby matching the world human record for high jump during a practice leap, even before being resized.
- The rhinoceros beetle lifting 54000kg.
Animal Winter Olympics
- The ski jump being won by a tiny squirrel. A flying squirrel, natch.
- The reindeer getting gold in cross country and ice skating, beating out humans using skiing/skating equipment!
- Also a Funny Moment, there's the polar bear winning the one point needed for the Mammals to become first in terms of total points won.