- Breather Level: Any level where you get Guis to use as multiballs.
- Goddamned Boss: Nearly every boss other than the first one gets increasingly more complicated ways to block or dodge your attacks.
- Ferror's bottom is immune to damage, so for the first time BatWave is useless. The ball can only hit it from above, or the sides when it turns its flamethrowers.
- Kruskal has shields both on its top and bottom.
- Djikstra has a full invincible barrier that briefly turns off sometimes.
- Bovruka teleports everytime he's close to being hit, unless it happens twice in row.
- Heap has a full shield that must be hit several times. The shield recovers every now and then and the actual boss is the smallest of them.
YMMV / Aliens Go Home Run!