- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: One of Lincoln's men flees, only to be run over by a train. The train is never mentioned or heard from again. Where did this thing come from, and who was driving it?
- Narm: One of Lincoln's men panics and flees. He gets onto some train tracks, only to see a train barreling towards him. Does he jump off the tracks? Nope, he keeps running, trips, and gets run over.
- Sophia does a highly impractical jump punch when fighting zombies.
- Special Effects Failure: Aside from the usual Asylum CGI, most of the beards and mustaches look particularly fake.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: While the film was generally panned, most critics agreed that Bill Oberst Jr. gives an excellent performance as Mr. Lincoln, with some saying he's the best actor to ever appear in any of the Asylum's films.
YMMV / Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies