- Ear Worm: "No No No" is a prominent example, with the catchy chorus being impossible to forget.
- Fandom Rivalry: Due to their increasing popularity, the fandom often find themselves being pit against lot of other girl group fandoms.
- Pink Pandas vs Girls' Generation's (SNSD) SONEs due to A Pink being constantly called the "next SNSD". Some SONEs feel threatened and call A Pink inferior while some Pink Pandas get overly-eager at the thought of A Pink "taking over SNSD". It really doesn't help that A Pink's stylists have been caught copying SNSD's outfits numerous times, which has some SONEs calling A Pink "SNSD rip-offs/copycats".
- Pink Pandas vs girl groups with sexy concepts such as AOA and Girl's Day who are also rising girl groups. Pink Pandas are often called out for their slut-shaming on these groups while the other two fandoms often derogatorily label A Pink as "boring and too cutesy" and "not womanly enough". Which is an odd reason to hate on them, since Apink's image might not be overtly sexual, but it is a fetish, and when buyers of their albums are broken up by gender, they are mostly male.
- Signature Song: "No No No".
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Two songs hold similarities to older S.E.S songs - "No No No" vs "Just In Love" and "My My" vs "I'm Your Girl".
- Yoko Oh No: During Naeun and SHINee's Taemin's time as a couple on "We Got Married", fans from both sides were not exactly kind to either idols mostly due to jealousy or their slash ships being threatened.
YMMV / A Pink