Ranch in the farther future of this series will attain Super Saiyan 4In the farther future of What if Raditz Turned Good, and obviously not at this moment in the story due to the Tournament of Power, Ranch's next step in becoming stronger will be learning Super Saiyan 4 from Vegeta. Why would this be considering Vegeta's troubled history with Ranch and her dad? Well firstly, with an older Ranch knowing what she wants with her life, she could decide to want to go Super Saiyan 4 knowing that she'd never get the opportunity to learn Super Saiyan Blue. Secondly is the fact that, as Dragon Ball R&R confirmed, she still has her tail. The more analytical Ranch would note Vegeta's transformation requiring the tail and believe this could give her an advantage or start in learning the form.
- Maybe perhaps she'll somehow stumble upon some other form that combines both Super Saiyan 4 and Super Saiyan Blue - a Super Saiyan 4.5.
Should the movies get adaptednote ...The following changes will happennote :
- Garlic Jr: Will not be adapted periodnote .
- Cooler's Revenge: Roughly the same as is, except with Raditz taking Goku's spotnote .
- Cooler 2: Either the movie will happen off-screen, and instead, it'll focus on Raditz and Trunks training (to explain away the latter's absence), or instead, Raditz, Vegeta, and Goku will take out Metal Cooler before he catches them.
- Broly: The Second Coming: Raditz will be the one to reawaken Broly, as it will be revealed that Raditz visited Goku on days whenever the latter sibling cried, and Broly remembers Raditz not doing anything to stop it (assuming that Broly's backstory isn't changed).
- Fusion Reborn: Either an alternate fusion between Goku and Raditz will be used in place of Gogeta, or instead, Raditz will fuse with Vegeta, creating a new fusion.