My name is Storm Of Script. I've been on TV Tropes since about 09' and it has made a habit of ruining my life. When I am not engrossed in this dastardly site, I like to read novels and Cracked Articles, write, and play video games. I wish to make a career as a novelist, although I understand the long-shot that that is.
Not much more to say, so...here's tropes I believe define myself:
- Berserk Button: Being blamed for something that is not your fault.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: I may be...eccentric to most, but whenever I write, you can be damned sure it's brilliant.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I'm, according to several sources, a rather odd teen. I have been known discuss nonsensical topics, for both my own amusement and the bemusement of others, such as whether eating a goblin would be cannibalism. And depending on one's definition, we would theoretically both be in the same genus, just saying is all.
- Ditzy Genius: Apparently, people think I'm quite an idiot when they meet me. They then Double Take when they see me as a diligent, if somewhat carefree, student and worker. Not to mention Mensa-level IQ, countered only by my complete insecurity and willingness to brag about this on anonymous websites.
- Hot-Blooded: Very much so. I'm too impulsive for my own good.
- Insufferable Genius: As I'm sure the Ditzy Genius entry shows.
- Super OCD: Not in the sense typically shown in media, but the legitimate disorder. Not nearly as goofy as its portrayed, I'm afraid to say.