Sarcastically endearing, anime-watching, forum-reading, game-playing, blog-writing netdweller. This troper managed to keep reading the site for two to three months after finding it without deciding to make a contributor page and, well, contribute.
This troper provides examples of:
- Deadpan Snarker - Sarcasm? That's original.
- Grammar Nazi - In English and Spanish.
- Hurricane of Puns - With this troper's father, for the sole reason of annoying his mother.
- Pungeon Master - To the chagrin of his long-suffering friends.
- Obfuscating Stupidity - In real life. I think.
- Rule of Funny - This troper is prone to doing things just for their comedic value...
- The Trickster - ...even if it involves tricking others. Especially if it involves tricking others.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life - Not too upset about it, actually. Except when I have exams. That's trouble right there.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary - Or so he would wish, but it's difficult when your daily-use language isn't English.
Contributions (working on it!):
- WMG/Suzumiya Haruhi - Weak-ish attempt to link Suzumiya Haruhi and Zettai Karen Children
- Some bad puns in the Title Bin
- ...and minor contributions throughout.
- Also added himself to the Spanish translation collaboration thread. Time for some activity.
- Needs to investigate if there is a trope for the Dumbledore Stare (intimidating look over spectacles) since he wants to add it to the list of tropes he provides examples of.