Mostly a lurker. Occasionally makes minor edits and tweaks to pages, and forgets about them.
Most activity revolves around finding tropes that have cropped up in Coga Suro or Outside Interference without him realising it, and then linking back. Conversely, does an appalling job of adding links to said tropes in the actual pages for these webcomics.
As has been mentioned, draws a variety of amateur webcomics, mostly for the hell of it.
The following tropes may be appropriate:
- Animesque: Favoured art style fits this.
- British Teeth: Subverted.
- Calling Your Attacks
- Cosplay: Owns a Bleach shihakusho.
- Drunk Duck: Has an account, which hosts Coga Suro [both parts], Operator, and a few random side things.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Subverted. Don't tell me Laurence is not awesome.
- Even Nerds Have Standards
- Fatal Flaw: However, putting one's flaws on the internet would be a stupid move indeed.
- Girl On Girl Ishot: Totally influenced Coga Suro, among other things.
- I Always Wanted to Say That: Happens a lot.
- ''Mr. Imagination: Often at the most inappropriate times. Has been known to mentally add to what people are saying to him for comic effect. Most of the time, just spaces out and starts staring into the middle distance without realising it.
- No, You Hang Up First
- Oireland: In particular, his Irish grandfather absolutely loves playing up his own national stereotypes, especially 'top o' the mornin' to ya'.
- Orphaned Series: This guy churns out ideas for series, but rarely gets any 'pilot chapters' done. The most infamous is 'Devil's Advocate', which had two or three attempts at a restart before it was simply dismantled and incorporated into the second part of Coga Suro.
- Smite Me, O Mighty Smiter!: Has been known to taunt the weather, e.g., by asking the sky, when raining, if that's the best it can do.
- Stealth Hi/Bye
- Stiff Upper Lip: Aided not only by being British, but by a vague disbelief in his own vulnerability and the aforementioned spacing out.
- Stock British Phrases
- Yuri Fanboy