Also known as Acglaphotis in the rest of the web. Sometimes I make small changes or launch a page or two, but for the most part I'm pretty invisible on the main site, and I lay pretty low on the forum. A couple of the pages I've launched are TheShockerLegit and TheRunningMan.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Acquired Situational Narcissism
- The Hedonist
- Wild Teen Party
- Second Place Is for Losers: "You're the #1 loser! *No one* lost ahead of you!"
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Headphones Equal Isolation:
- For Science!
- The Unfettered:
- ADHD: I can't focus on one thing for very long. Luckily I have a bunch of things I can focus on. Which is totally not the definition of ADHD.
- Most Writers Are Writers: I am a writer who is a writer.
- Good Is Not Nice
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: My friends are this way.
- Poirot Speak: In real life, I often forget words in whatever language I happen to be speaking in, and I find it perfectly acceptable to use foreign words with similar definitions.
Some of my favorite works are:
- Hard Candy: The plot is great, the two-character dynamic awesome, and the superb coloring is something I've tried to imitate on my own movies.
- A Song Of Ice And Fire: I just finished the
first novelwhole series and I can't wait to pick up the next one.for ADWD.
- Dragaera: I've read the
first threeeight books, and it seems to be a great series.
- HeLovesMeHeLovesMeNot: Two sided stories are always great.
- Brick: Someone give Rian Johnson more money and let him make movies for the rest of their life.
- Dexter: Why, there is a disturbing lack of serial killers as protagonist in fiction.
- Halo: Mostly the novels.
- Snow Crash: I needed the geek points for some stickers.
- DotHack: The AI buster novels. The rest are meh.
- Jumper: The novels.
- Wanted: The movie, as a guilty pleasure. Or just a pleasure really. Elfman outdid himself on this.
- The Big Lebowski: Uh, yeah.
- The Long Walk: The proof that King can write awesome stories without fucking them up.
- The Running Man: The book.
- Ferris Buellers Day Off: I wish I had weekends as awesome as his.