If you're reading this then presumably you're really struggling to find a time killer, despite being on this site. Either that or you have something seriously wrong with you. Or both.
Anyway, I occasionally contribute to this delightful black hole of the internet, though when I do I primarily stick to Fan Fiction. Otherwise the only thing you need to know is that Brilliant, but Lazy would probably be the defining trope for my life, something I take great pride in. Deadpan Snarker would be a close second, and is a valuable service I perform for society.
Pages I've launched:
- The Great Slave King
- Consequences Of Unoriginality
- Sophistication and Betrayal
- Diaries of a Madman
- Friendship Is Optimal: Always Say No
- To Love The Moon
- Just Before The Dawn
Pages I've heavily contributed to:
- Friendship is Optimal
- Hard Reset
- Divided Rainbow
- The Non-Bronyverse
- The 6th Day
- Dark Forces Saga
- World of Warcraft
Tropes that apply to me:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: And recognised for it by pretty much everyone that knows me.
- Deadpan Snarker: The world needs more sarcasm and snark. I'm happy to do my part to provide this.
- The Smart Guy: Unfortunately this also seems to translate to everyone else as "ask to help with whatever technical problems I have". Which usually involves Google searching for the answer and then following a fairly simple process.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Certainly on occasions.