- Fan Nickname:
- Some have taken to collectively addressing Sal, Ashley, Larry and Todd as "The Salt Crew."
- Russian fans sometimes call Sal "Salo." No hidden meaning here; it simply sounds similar.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The game has a sizeable Russian fanbase.
- I Am the Band: Steve Gabry, the developer, composes and performs all of the soundtrack himself. This includes the songs of fictional band Sanity's Fall.
- Lucky Translation: In Russian, Sal's nickname is translated as "Salli-kromsali." "Kromsat'" means "to mangle", which makes the translation doubly spot-on: "Salli-kromsali" can mean both "mangled Sally" and "Sally who mangles."
- What Could Have Been:
- The very first concept of Sal was one of a boy with a girl's face sewn own. This was later ditched in favor of a prosthetic.
- Some rewards on Episode 1's IndieGoGo page list Episode 2's title as "The Treacherous", which was later changed to "The Wretched."
- Word of God: Steve Gabry occasionally answers questions about the characters on various platforms, mainly Twitter. Some examples:
- Favorite food: Sal likes applesauce, Larry would probably like watermelons. Both of them like pizza.
- Ashley tends to bite her nails when nervous or bored.
- Larry has family in Spain.
- Lisa and David believe in astrology.
- Sal likes painting his nails.
- Sal is a bit afraid of dogs after his accident, but he still loves animals in general, and that includes dogs too.
Trivia / Sally Face