The show only ran for one season, as critical reviews were largely negative.
This show provides examples of:
- The Alcoholic: Besides being an anorexic and a bulimic, Billie also has issues with alcohol abuse.
- But Not Too Bi: Billie Frasier is said to be bisexual but is only seen with women. In one episode, she told Sam that '(her) fans like (her) better gay'.
- Has Two Mommies: Well, daddies; Billie is said to have been raised by two gay fathers.
- Running Gag: Dan continually scheduling and then canceling gastric bypass surgery.
- Serial Romeo: Sam. He moves from woman to woman rapidly. His relationships are shot down by his self-serving behaviour, and he frequently becomes 'attracted' to women because their lifestyles enable his eating disorder.
- Sleeps with Everyone but You: Despite being with several different women during the series, Sam is secretly in love with Billie, but she appears to only be interested in women (despite being said to be bisexual).
- Weight Woe: The premise of the show.