TVTROPES Pantheon Notes:
RULES TO AVOIDING RESERVATION CLASHES IN REGARDS TO ASCENDING A DEITY:Step 1: Know the trope you're about to work on.
Step 2: Go to the trope page.
Step 3: Click 'Related'
Step 4: Search for keywords 'Pantheon' or 'Sandbox'.
Step 5: See if it's taken.
It's EASIER that way.
1) Don't create deities whose titles play with tropes!
2) Warn tropers beforehand before you modify titles to your style in their sandboxes. If you're not sure of the gender or how to word the trope, LEAVE IT BE, no matter how awkward the page would now look!
3) Do not make templates before the troper wants it to, not even hidden ones.
4) Reservations for candidates for tropes are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Any hopes to claim another's is all up to the troper. And there are some, like r-lock256, who are territorial about it in regards to specific tropers such as Nightelf 37.
5. There's no need to repost a profile just before ascending them.
6. Make sure you do the research if you wish to work on a deity.
7. Don't notify others of what you've posted last page. Nobody gives a damn.
8. As long as you have enough [tup]s, you may take your time in ascending your profiles.
THE THUMBS-UP RULES
For ascending a new deity:
= 1 and 2 thumbs-up = Same as 0 thumbs-ups; not ready yet, but you know now that someone thinks it's ready.
= 3 thumbs-ups = Ascend within a week. Repost tomorrow.
=== If you get a thumbs-up after that, ascend in 2 days (or immediately if you get two). Else, repost in 4 days.
=== If you get a thumbs-up after that, ascend immediately.
= 4 thumbs-ups = Ascend in 3 days.
= 5 thumbs-ups = Ascend immediately.
For ascending a dominion/treasure:
= 1 thumbs-up = Ascend within a week. Repost in 4 days.
= 2 thumbs-ups = Ascend in 3 days.
= 3 thumbs-ups = Ascend immediately.
For reworking a deity:
= 1 thumbs-up = Rework done in 4 days.
= 2 thumbs-ups = Rework done in 2 days.
= 3 thumbs-ups = Rework immediately.
- Theme Song:
- High Priest:
- Additional Character Relationships:
- Respected by/Respects:
- Pitied by/Pities:
- Opposed by/Opposes:
- Conflicting Opinion:
- Now add some random trivia/facts about events/alignments/moments/fights/friendships/relations etc.
- And some more trivia/facts.
- And a couple of more.