The Seven-Armed Fiend is destroyed, but Reshef is still standing, and Alexander's vassals have returned to the game as well. They destroy Tristan's Shovel Crusher and Tea's Dark Witch, incensing Joey enough to attack Alexander directly—but he's blocked by the female vassal's Reflect Bounder. Yami Yugi manages to score a hit on Alexander, but he reveals that Reshef possesses a huge assortment of laser beams. Yami berates him for putting his vassals in danger as well, and with another direct hit, he manages to stop the assault.
Alexander then uses his servants in a more direct way—he takes their monsters' energy to power Reshef further, and worse, when Reshef is attacked, they feel the damage. He strikes Yugi's friends down, taunting the Pharaoh by saying that a ruler who doesn't make good use of his subjects doesn't deserve to have any. In response, Yami Yugi sends all of his monsters to protect his friends from harm, leaving himself defenseless. Alexander urges Yugi to sacrifice his friends to reach his power level, a sentiment they actually agree with, but Yugi forces control back from Yami and refuses. He'd never leave his friends behind, even if it means losing the battle.
Alexander decides he's given them enough time to relent and unleashes a city-destroying energy beam at Yugi. Yugi stares the blast down, and Joey, Tea, Tristan, and Solomon Muto shout his name... and their dragons all merge together with his Duel Armor, protecting him from the blast. Yami Yugi is now wearing the Armor of Unity, forged from his bond with his friends. When Alexander tries again, Yami Yugi catches the blast with one hand, crushes it, and punches a hole through Reshef's head, obliterating the monster as well as Alexander's evil side. The battle is now over.
Shadi arrives to give the Pharaoh his reward, the power necessary to control the entire world, but Yami refuses the offer. Shadi is pleased, as the paradox of the true king is that he who deserves the power to unite mankind can do so without it. The group arrives back in the real world and sees Alexander's good side off, and he and his vassals depart for the afterlife after paying their respects to the Pharaoh. Alex Brisbane regains consciousness, free from the evil possessing him, and the group heads outside to find that only an hour had passed in the real world. The pilot's help has arrived, and Yugi and his friends head home, feeling that their adventures are far from over.
This episode contains examples of:
- All Your Powers Combined: The Armor of Unity is made of Joey, Tea, Tristan and Solomon's dragons merging with Yugi's Duel Armour.
- Beam Spam: Reshef's Omni-Directional Laser Assault.
- Human Shield: Alexander uses his vassals this way, using their monster's energy to power Reshef. When Reshef is damaged, they feel the pain instead.
- Keep the Reward: Yami earns the power to control the world, but has no interest in it.
- More Expendable Than You: Yugi's friends argue that they're more expendable than he is and Alexander may have a point in saying to sacrifice them to win, but Yugi says that while he knows there's a lot at stake, they're his best friends and there's no way he'd desert them. Yugi then sends his monsters to help his friends, leaving himself defenseless.
- No One Gets Left Behind: When his friends tell him to abandon them for the sake of winning over Alexander the Great, Yugi violently refuses and is adamant to stand by them, even if it means losing.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Alexander the Great calls Yugi out on his refusal to sacrifice his friends to ensure his own victory, a sentiment his friends actually agree with.
- They Were Holding You Back: Alexander claims this about Yugi's friends and urges him to sacrifice them so they'd be on equal footing. Yugi's friends actually agree with this, but Yugi himself does not.
- Year Inside, Hour Outside: Yugi and his friends spent several days in the Capsule Monsters world, but only an hour passed in real life.