open/close all folders
- The GMs answer numerous questions in an ongoing "post-mortem" on the forums in a dedicated section, revealing behind-the-scenes info and any puppet metaguards who were secretly GMs. "No major players" were GMs, and they were mostly using these shadow metaguards to keep the plot on track with subtle nudges.
- Analyzing the Phantom of the Opera's cryptic message:
- Assembled "h.jpg" , containing stylized images of the Cabal's members and a link to a pdf .
- Folding the "fold.jpg" revealed a message about Cardan Grille .
- Applying a reversed grille ("g.jpg") to "p.jpg" revealed a short message from Don Juan  about his betrayal.
- Shifting the grille to the right as indicated in "fold.jpg" reveals a different short message , from Erik, revealing that the previous message was misdirection; it gives a clue to the key for deciphering "hidden.pdf".
- The "hidden.pdf" file from that Erik's puzzle links to was decrypted . It outlines Erik's moral stance and mentions an image that was sent to Mr. Administrator and may provide more details. The image in question was requested and duly provided ◊.
- After a pause, the image was decrypted with a steganographic tool . It revealed 6 concatenated keys to the Pheeble chats. The puzzle is solved.
September 10th, 2013
September 17th, 2013
October 8th, 2013
October 9th, 2013