Tensions continue to rise as the search for the convenience-store murder remains unsolved. Liv eats the brain of a fitness fanatic.
- False Flag Operation: The gang discover the entire "zombie attack video" was all faked to stir up hate of zombies.
- Landmark Sale: Peyton sells the naming rights to the Space Needle to raise money for her zombie awareness campaign. She notes that she doesn't really have the legal right to do this, and it'll probably catch up to her and destroy her career in a few months, but she thinks it's necessary to stop the army from nuking Seattle.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: The name of the pro-zombie sitcom being filmed was pitched as "Hi, Zombie".
- Malicious Slander: Dolly makes a point of telling people there were four people killed in the bar shooting, even though only one person died.
- Mauve Shirt: Recurring characters Baron the coyote and Jordan the teen soldier are both killed off in this episode.
- Right Behind Me: One Fillmore-Graves trooper mocks Major's "play nice" approach, unaware Major can hear him from the other side of the lockers.
- Too Dumb to Live: Dolly's henchwoman insists on going public and taking credit for the video, totally failing to understand that would ruin the plan. She's then oblivious to how Dolly is ordering her underling to take care of her and just goes off with him.