Webby helps train a horse for the Kenducky Derby so the owner will have the money to raise it.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- A Day in the Limelight: Webby gets more focus as the one most interested in helping Milady and her owner.
- Berserk Button: Webby is the last person you would expect to do anything remotely violent against anyone, but she is the first to react against Glomgold's weasel henchmen who were childishly tossing Mr. Merrywheter's camera over his head (if only by throwing fruits at them, but it's enough that they run away).
- The Cameo: Grandma Duck appears in the audience.
- Keep Away: At one point, two mean guys toss a camera over its owner's head as he tries to get it back.
- Underdogs Never Lose: Double subverted. Milady ends up stopping to mug for the camera during the photo finish, with Scrooge's and Glomgold's horses passing in first place. But then this makes Bull Weevil, her former owner who wanted to take her away, give up on her, and the photo incident makes her famous enough she and her current owner increase their photo business (with a little help from Scrooge).