While accompanying Scrooge in his search for silver, Mrs. Beakley encounters a Tarzan-like character who used to be a boy she helped raise as a nanny.
This episode contains examples of the following tropes:
- Affectionate Parody: Of Tarzan, naturally.
- Angry Collar Grab: The eponymous Jungle Duck, who happens to be the long vanished Prince Greydrake, pulls his uncle close by the collar when the latter doesn't want to step down from the throne that rightfully belongs to the prince.
- Chekhov M.I.A.: At the beginning of the episode, Mrs. Beakly was talking about how Greydrake's plane disappeared years ago. That selfsame Greydrake ends up being Jungle Duck.
- Distinguishing Mark: A tattoo on the bottom of Jungle Duck's foot proves his identity.
- Raised by Wolves: Or rather, Greydrake grew up with monkeys after his plane crashed as a child.
- Really Royalty Reveal: The eponymous Jungle Duck happens to be the long vanished Prince Greydrake.
- Saying Too Much: Upon Jungle Duck showing his royal tattoo, his uncle disputes that he can't be Greydrake, as his nephew's plane went down years ago in the deepest part of the jungle. Jungle Duck takes advantage of this by asking his uncle how he knew where the plane crashed.Greydrake's Uncle: [Sweating bullets] Lucky guess?