Season 1, Episode 3
Directed by Jan Eliasberg
A popular crime blogger reveals details about the unsolved murder of a star college basketball player that puts suspicion on a woman, who TAC chooses to defend. Things become complicated when the blogger herself ends up dead.
- Attention Whore: The crime blogger, who omitted certain facts from her findings to get more attention, and enjoyed going to a holding cell for withholding her findings because of how her fans treated her like a martyr.
- Fate Worse than Death: The client states that she didn't kill the player that sexually assaulted her, despite having the opportunity to do so, because she wanted him to go to jail and spend the rest of his life feeling as powerless and vulnerable as she did.
- He Knows Too Much: The truth behind the basketball player's death was finding out that the rest of the team, encouraged by the coach, were using steroids.
- Metaphorically True: The crime blogger turns out to have left out a few details she uncovered from her podcasts in order for the narrative to get her more attention.
- Nervous Wreck: The client often suffers from panic attacks, ever since she was sexually assaulted by the basketball player.