The Belcher Kids and company head out in search of a two-butted goat. Back at the restaurant, Bob gets competitive with Linda over a made-up game.
- Going to See the Elephant: The main plot is the kids trying to find a way to the farm where the supposed two-butted goat lives.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Jimmy Jr. gets jealous of how well Zeke and Gene get along.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Tammy and Jocelyn, and later Darryl, decide trying to get to the farm with the two-butted goat isn't worth the effort and go home.
- Shout-Out: A tamer version of Stand by Me, right down to the title.
- Tempting Fate: Rudy and Gene observe that the poison ivy patch is pretty easy to walk over. Then they reach the top of the hill and see a larger, denser patch of poison ivy.
- X-Ray Sparks: Discussed; while getting a mild shock from an electric fence, Zeke asks the other kids if they can see his bones.