Barney helps the kids and Baby Bop learn how to deal with their fears when they have to stay in the classroom due to a thunderstorm.
- Barney Theme Song
- Did You Ever See A Lassie?
- If All The Raindrops
- Sampung Mga Dalirinote
- The Shadow Song
- The Barney Bag
- Ten Little Monsters
- Oh Dear, What Can The Matter Be?
- I Used To Be Afraid
- I Love You
This episode contains examples of:
- An Aesop: Some things that seem scary at first often turn out to not be that way in the end. It's even spelled out in the song "I Used To Be Afraid".
- Big Blackout: A storm knocks out the classroom's power and the kids are left to deal with a fear of the dark, and other things like shadows.
- Fear of Thunder: All the kids are scared of the storm at first.
- Power Outage Plot: When a storm knocks out the classroom's power, Barney teaches the kids how to deal with fears including shadows and monsters. They sing a song about how shadows may just look weird but are not scary, and learn that monsters are not real but making stories about them and pretending they are real can be fun.
- Scary Shadow Fakeout: A shadow the kids see in the classroom turns out to be Baby Bop.