Basic Trope: Manipulation of metal as a power.
- Straight: Cooper can conjure a suit of steel armor and use his powers to negate it's weight, improving his durability.
- Exaggerated: By pressing his palms into the ground, he can draw over a hundred tons of white-hot metal from the planet's mantle and shoot it up through the crust and into a hapless opponent, and/or cool it down and convert it into any shape he can imagine, and even a gigantic, sentient golem of metal.
- Downplayed: Cooper is restricted to using magnetism to move iron, cobalt, nickel and derivatives.
- Justified: ???
- Inverted: Metal within a few meters of Cooper rusts almost instantly.
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: The series in question attempts to avert use of the most traditional elements.
- Lampshaded: "No. This is what you call 'ironic'."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Kill It with Water or Shock and Awe, where Elemental RockPaperScissors is in effect.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Extra-ore-dinary