8.8 can refer to:
- Complaining About People Not Liking the Show: If you don't like what I like, you're wrong.
- Critical Dissonance: The audience and critics disagree with each other about the quality of a work.
- Four-Point Scale: When reviewers can't find the heart to grade under a 7 out of 10 (unless they pan it).
- He Panned It, Now He Sucks!: When a critic receives a backlash for negatively reviewing a well-loved work.
- Sacred Cow: Something that's nigh-universally approved of and is considered unable to be criticized.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.