- Peter consoling both Trixie and Applejack, when they talk about their pasts.
- Peter and Twilight confessing each other's feelings.
- Probably one of the sweetest moments in the story would have to be when Applebloom gets Peter alone to confess that she deduced that he was Spider-Mane. A beautiful dialogue between the two that ends with Applebloom adopting Peter as a big brother when he admits that, with him being stranded in Equestria, he doesn't have any family left.
- The end of chapter 45. Four words say it all. "I'm home, Aunt May."
- Derpy, explaining to Trixie about how Spider-Mane managed to cheer her up, after a particulary depressing day.
- Scootaloo's flashback when Peter consoles her, in chapter 46.
- The end of Chapter 47.
- Peter consoling Babs Seed, after his stern lecture to her about bullying.
- The story given to Twilight by Maria Tania Elizando's parents during their interview, in chapter 50.
- Peter consoling Luna after the fight with the Venom symbiote.
- Peter and Twilight talking about their unborn child.
Heartwarming / Spiders and Magic: Rise of Spider-Mane