Heartwarming moments in Romeo and Juliet.
- The love scenes between Romeo and Juliet.
- When an incensed Tybalt rushes to tell his uncle that Romeo is at their party, Capulet's response is to extol Romeo's reputation, and to tell Tybalt to leave it be. Further, when Tybalt refuses, he is (verbally) slapped down by Capulet. Given that the invitation expressly forbade those "of the house of Montague", this is quite a concession on Capulet's part.
- The very end, where Montague offers to erect a golden statue of Juliet as a peace offering to Capulet. And then Capulet offers to do the same for Romeo.
- Romeo's and Juliet's first meeting is adorable. How in love are they? Their first words to one another form a perfect sonnet. Seriously, with the right actors, that scene will make you understand why this story has stood the test of time as one of the iconic romances even if it didn't end well.
- During his final Soliloquy, Romeo calls out to Tybalt's body, promising to atone for his death by killing himself and asking for forgiveness, showing that he truly feels bad for what he did.