- In Episode 6 Joe lets Utsutsu use his life force to heal people
- Hajime cutting parts of her skirt off to make bows for Utsutsu.
- O.D. giving Utsutsu the push she needed to talk with Hajime.
- In Episode 8 Hajime brings the G-Crew (sans Joe) to visit a preschool, where they spend the day playing with kids. Doubly heartwarming after the rollercoaster that was the 7th episode.
- In Episode 9, Rui meeting the Gatchaman (again, sans Joe), having Utsutsu heal his wounds, and getting along really well with everyone. After all the crap he went through, it's really refreshing.
- In Episode 10, Sugane getting Joe out of his Heroic BSoD through their NOTEs, thanking him for rescuing him when he was a child.
- From the same episode, Paiman finally getting the courage to go fight when he sees that the children from Episode 8 are in danger.
- The ENTIRE first half of episode 11, where the G-Crew discusses how much Hajime means to each of them individually. Utsutsu's stands out above all.
- Don't forget Rui's reunion with X.
- The Stinger in Episode 12 of insight. Everything is still far from normal but things are heading in the right direction. Gelsadra is now able to stay on Earth, the CROWDS are still able to be accessed by the people, the Kuu-samas are dwindling slowly at a time but the remainder are none hostile, and the Gatchamen are relieved when Hajime awakens from her coma. Tsubasa hugs her tightly in her joy.
- In episode 11 of Insight the Gatcha Crew proudly gives Hajime a salute... the same salute that she invented for the team, and which the others used to be extremely embarrassed about, thinking it was stupid.
Heartwarming / Gatchaman Crowds