- Natsumi's heartfelt confession to Tsutomu, near the end of episode 3. Her VA did the scene with such subtle emotion that it doubles as a Tear Jerker.
- Made morseo by Tsutomu's reaction once he realizes what she just said: he gives her a warm smile and lightly nods his head in reply.
From Decode 1&2
- At the end of the first season, Tsutomu saves Sayaka by kissing her, transferring the Ryunka to himself.
- When Birdy is 'saved' through her memory-link with Tsutomu when he takes a Journey to the Center of the Mind for her.
- Birdy's way of remembering Violin as a mother-figure. Sure, it's mostly through a Nostalgia Filter, but it still counts.