- We learn so little in the first book about Jane's past, I think there needs to be a prequel.
- Yeah I agree but then again its suppose to be a mystery at first.
- Why do we not learn or see more about her friend the witch? We hear about it, we get tid bits about it, but nothing solid ever really gets explained about witches. Also with the vampires being mostly animals until a few hundred years passes...well hats a whole another-kettle-of-fish.
- Well I think since witches are not yet important that is why they get only hints and drops. I think the third book is going to deal with them directly.
- The Short Stories tend to give us more shots of Molly Meghan Everhart Trueblood.
Headscratchers / Jane Yellowrock