- Pretty much the entirety, especially the increasing absurdity of Gobber's stories.
YAK: DEPLOY THE YAK!
- Which includes one of the oddest Big Damn Heroes moment ever: A hammerhead yak riding a hammerhead whale. Summoned by Thor.
- Just as Gobber is being accused of lying/telling tall tales about the Boneknapper, another viking arrives to show the cause of the fire was....a pair of pants that have just been on fire.
- Gobber's plan to catch the Boneknapper is too crazy for even Snotlout and the twins.Snotlout: (whispering) It's sad when they get old.
- Even though the Boneknapper is attacking them and has them trapped inside a giant ribcage, Astrid still finds time to be annoyed by Snotlout.
- Hiccup realizes how to stop the Boneknapper, but how he expresses it...Hiccup: Gobber, take off your belt!
Other teens: No!
- Gobber's expression when the Boneknapper grabs him. Uh-oh indeed.
Funny / The Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon