- The entire montage of parents trying to get their kids to take a bath, while the kids do everything they can not to bathe.
- Special mention to the little crew-cut kid in Coke bottle glasses, being forcibly dragged into the bathroom as he clutches the walls on either side.
- Keegan's scheme to for the kids to get extra dirty in order add a little incentive to get the adults to listen.Keegan: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!
- Danny dashes into a local diner to tell a classmate there's an emergency meeting at the hideout—then takes his leftovers.
- A radio talk show host weighing in on the No More Baths protest: "A bunch of elementary school kids are telling the parents what to do! 'We're not gonna take anymore baths until we get our way! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!'"
Funny / No More Baths