- After a creepy run in with the Ghost that leaves more questions than answers, the very first panel is Emma waking up and hitting her head against Warricks.
- Any time Emma, Warrick, Ben or Elaine snark.
- When Warrick tries wake Emma up, only to be zapped for his trouble.Agha: That looked painful.Warrick: It was.
- Nose sucks several Calliope members, plus Elaine, Ben and Fred, into the Genie's bottle - and someone extra.Fish: Nose, you bastard.
- Even better on that page is Fred's reaction to where they've landed - staring at the sky utterly dumbfounded, mouth hanging open, with both knives unsheathed and a "..." speech bubble over his head. According to Isa, he doesn't know what to stab.
- Any instance of Fred patting someone on the head or back is a combination of cute and just funny. Particularly because the first time he does it, it's to comfort Elaine, who has suddenly glomped him - and the second time is for Alice, who he seems to view as a superior officer. Both times, he has the exact same expression.
- Also Fred trying out things from the real world for the first time - grilled cheese, beds, you name it.
- Elaine's list of Jack's offenses, which include "book defiler" and "corrupter of minors".
- Agha and Warrick, taking a break from curse research, plop down under a tree and start discussing a fantasy book series.Warrick: That was hideous. I thought my brain was going to run off to join my heart.
- The first time Elaine met Ben. I am the Pancake king!!
- Emma's reaction to seeing her mural is golden.
Funny / Namesake