- When a young John first arrives at the castle.Angus: Welcome home John, to the land of your forefathersJohn: "Four-father's"? (skeptical) Nobody has four father's.
- When grandpa Angus tells John he needs to eat-up to have the strength to do morning chores. John argues that he's to young for such a thing.John: That starts when your about, eight.
- When Angus leaves John to watch over the sheep.John: Watch them? Watch them do what?Angus: Well...whatever it is they do.
- John and Yowler's first meeting, which involved a great deal of running, screaming and a tackle.
- Baby Yowler and Mrs. Cosgrove's first meeting. She quickly gets her broom, and all hell breaks loose.
- Bob meeting Yowler.John: It's alright, he wont hurt you.Bob: (still very much frightened) Yeah?!
Funny / Dragonworld