Funny Moments from the Web Series
open/close all folders
- Episode 1:
"Which is delicious, by the way...it's actually terrible...and very cold...and I wish I hadn't eaten it."
- John eats a 99¢ hamburger:
- The first occurrence of "Unless...you are The Mongols."
- "Let's see what's in the secret compartment! It's another double cheeseburger! Thanks, secret compartment! Just kidding, I don't thank you for this."
- Episode 2:
- John manages to analogize the Indus Valley civilization with how to be a better boy/girlfriend.
- (on the subject of the Indus language)"And no Rosetta Stone has appeared to help us learn it (cue the learning program hitting the ground) No not that Rosetta Stone...actually either would be acceptable"
- Episode 3:
- "Today's illustration points out that 'an eye for an eye' leaves the whole world monocular."
- "You see this in some of our greatest art, like The Beverly Hillbillies, Deliverance, and The Epic Of Gilgamesh."
- "Violent, unpredictable, and difficult to navigate...oh Tigris and Euphrates, how you remind me of my college girlfriend."
- Episode 4:
- "That's a period that historians call a long-ass time. And I will remind you it's not cursing if I'm talking about donkeys."
- Episode 6:
- The entirety of the open letter to Chutes and Ladders.
- In the second episode of the show, Hank states that you have to round measurements in calculations to what is known. If you state more decimals places than what you know then you are spreading misinformation and, thus, are a liar. Why shouldn't you be a liar in chemistry? Well, that because of what they do to liars in chemistry. They "kill them" of course!
- In the episode #17, Hank mentions one of the absurdities of chemical symbols by pointing out that the symbol for heat is lowercase "q". He goes on to try to explain that this is because "heat" used to have a silent "q" until stopping himself mid sentence and state that he's making this up.
World History 2
Anatomy & Physiology
Bloopers & Outtakes