Proof that the remaining 10% is worth being killed and buried under a Sakura tree for.
These are recommendations made by tropers for Tokyo Babylon fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
- Recommended by: Tsukiyo, Bardota
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: After the Final Day, Subaru finds himself sixteen again and reliving the last few months of the Bet, this time with the knowledge of all that is to come. He knows that Seishirou is the Sakurazukamori, he knows that they are playing a deadly game of love and death - and he knows that Hokuto's life is at stake if he loses.
- Change: The last one standing on the Final Day makes a Wish. Subaru wakes to find Hokuto and Seishirou living as they always have, and that the end is just the beginning. (Complete)
- Conflict: The cases of Dream, Call, Crime, and Save are relived. Subaru wants to make things better for everyone, but sometimes ends up doing the opposite. And all the while, there are increasingly uncomfortable questions being asked by Hokuto and Seishirou. Particularly Seishirou. (Complete)
- Convergence: With all pretences gone, Subaru and Seishirou now face each other truly, or so Subaru hopes. Hokuto has to adjust to the new dynamic, while the Sakura and the Sumeragi clan cannot be forgotten. The cases of Old, Box, Rebirth, and News bring the Sakurazukamori's Bet with Subaru to its end. (Complete)
- Consequences: The Bet is over. Seishirou has disappeared, while Subaru sits in Kyoto at the head of his clan remembering nothing of his love. Desperate to protect her grandson, Lady Sumeragi has blocked all memories of the Sakurazukamori from Subaru's mind with devastating consequences, blocks which Shouhei, the skilled Sumeragi bastard, has to constantly maintain. Hokuto, too, is confined to Kyoto, and can only helplessly watch as her twin fades away. Her one lifeline is a telephone to Kuzuki Kakyou, her last friend in Tokyo, who is yet unaware of his own past connection to the Final Day. (Ongoing)
- Tags: Deconstruction Fic, Fix Fic, Peggy Sue
Reversal by Kouri Arashi
- Recommended by: Tsukiyo
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Subaru decides to grow a spine, and that the bet with Seishirou isn't over yet.
- Pairing: Subaru/Seishirou
- Tags: Continuation Fic, Fix Fic
- Comments: Subaru decides that the best vengeance is not killing Seishirou, but cocktease him. Hokuto's ghost approves and recommends an expert on seduction to be his mentor.