Proof that the remaining 10% worth dying for is here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Bittersweet Candy Bowl fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. No-name recommendations will be zapped. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
- Recommended by Doctor Crocodile
- Status: Dead
- Synopsis: Michael has been chosen to become the host of an alien machine. But when enemies of that alien arrive on Earth, Michael will have to embrace a new life to fight them. A life as a superhero!
- Comments: The summary might not sound too exciting, but believe me when I say that it is a great Fic that is very much worth reading, the characters are perfectly in character and December isn't canon there, plus the plot itself is great and a good read for those who try it.
- Recommended by Auztria
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: After receiving some life changing news, Mike's outlook on the world around him changes significantly. This is the story of how he questions everything he once thought was true, and the measures he is willing to take to maintain his self-respect.
- Comments: This is a wonderful story of despair and solace, well-written and not too long. The plot is a little slow at times, but it quickly gets over these moments. I found it quite the gripping story; if you're a fan of Bittersweet Candy Bowl, this is a must-read. It is rated M, however.