A drinking game for the The Dresden Files thread and the arguments within. Credit for the idea goes to Staghorn, but anyone can add to this.
- Take a sip whenever Seraphem takes a heavily Watsonian stance on things.
- If he actively refuses to take anything but the written word into account, take a shot instead.
- Take a shot whenever LMage goes on a rant about the Laws of Magic.
- Take a sip whenever someone tries to change the topic on an argument and is ignored.
- Take a shot when its 3of4 and he suggests just making a "Sexism in Literature" thread in OTC
- Take a sip whenever someone acts like he can telepathically read the mind of Jim Butcher
- Take a shot when Mars 4444 compares another series favorable to TDF because they use non-Western/non-Christian/non-Male elements.
- Finish your drink when math792d brings up Unfortunate Implications simply because they are thematically adjacent to the current topic.
- Take a shot every time 'it makes sense in-universe' is brought up as the mark of a good change.
- Down the whole bottle if someone says 'hey, I've come up with a totally cool idea for a wizard who can use technology!'
- Take a shot every time there's an argument about a cigar just being a cigar.
- Take a shot every time someone tries to suggest a way another universe could totally fit into Dresden Files canon. Down the bottle if it's an anime.
- Related to forum RP's: Take a shot every time someone suggests playing the EDGY LONER who DOESN'T PLAY BY THE RULES and DESPISES PEOPLE.
- Take another shot if someone suggests a character with a super vaguely defined power set in order to get away with many an Ass Pull.