The drinking game for Tropers: The Series.
- Take a shot whenever Romantic Karate is mentioned.
- In the Great Troper Race, take a shot whenever Fussenpepper shows up in a mech.
- Down your entire glass in disbelief in "The Obligatory Beach Episode" when Fussenpepper showing up in a mech is Lampshaded and cued only to never appear.
- Take two shots whenever Tom Jones is referenced
- Take a shot for every new member of the Benedetto family
- Take a drink whenever the Skittles show up
- Finish your drink whenever Sonny yells "FAAAAAAATHEEEEEER!!!
- Drink a glass every time a new Troper is introduced.
- Take a drink whenever Satan says something in all caps.
- Take a sip every time Alivia mentions "chocolate".
- Take a sip every time West is seen playing video games, sleeping, or revealing she was watching things while sleeping (early episodes only).
- Take another sip whenever she teleports somewhere.
- Take a shot whenever Tales turns someone into a Pokémon.
- In season one, take a shot whenever Tales incorporates an item from Undertale
Chey and Ford
- Take two shots whenever Chey and Ford share a sweet moment.
- Take a extra shot if Chey and/or Ford says they're not dating afterwards.
- Take two shots whenever Chey brings out one of her many gadgets
- Take a extra two shots if it's her music player.
- Take a drink whenever Ford ends up either hurt or in danger.
- Take a extra shot if Chey takes care of him afterwards
- Take a extra shot if any of the other characters go somewhere to throw up.
- Take a shot whenever Tropes mishears something
- Take a shot whenever Tropes waxes lyrical with a Beatles song.
- Take a shot for every random act of violence
- Take a shot for every harmful substance Taco takes
- Take a shot for every time Revenge appears in a new form.
- Shrug and take three shots when the shapeshifting gimmick is abandoned.
- Take a shot every time Revenge appears with Marty, Trunks, or Rick.
- From "Tropers: The Series...Again" and on, take a shot for Jane or Brendan as well.
- After "The Cat Who Did Too Much", take a shot for Sir Fluff as well.
- Take two shots if multiple of them appear.
- Take a shot every time Instant Transmission is used.
- Two if there's not a -POP-.
- Take a shot every time Revenge contests Chey's claim that she and Ford aren't dating.
- Finish your drink in foolhardy triumph when Revenge is not only proven right, but gets some money from it too.
- Take a shot when Revenge notes a similar trend with Tropes and Aveyond and starts trying to bank on it, shipping them together.
- Take a shot when Revenge gets a call from "The Scientist".
- Take a shot when Revenge does something Crazy Awesome.
- Down your entire bottle when Revenge comes in and makes the entire episode this in "Sorry, I Don't Speak 'Baguette'".
- Take a shot when Egnever mocks something Revenge likes in "Tropers Fortress 2".
- Take a shot when Revenge has to leave.
- Take two when it gets a legitimate explanation in "The Cat Who Did Too Much".
- Take a shot when a new NPC is introduced that knows Revenge somehow.
- Take a long, sad drink when "Revenge's Day Off" gets cut short.
- Take a shot for every time Puma sings or quotes song lyrics.
- Take two shots if it's a song from a Disney movie.
- Take a shot for every time Puma references or sings "The Windmills of Your Mind."
- Take a shot for every time Puma references Steamed Hams.
- Take a shot for every time Puma turns into "werecat" form for a fight scene.
- Take three shots if it's a variation on the normal werecat form.
- Take a drink when Afterwards says "I've known you guys for years!"
- Take a shot whenever Afterwards reveals a new keyblade.
- Take a sip every time he calls out his attacks.
- Take a shot whenever Afterwards wears sunglasses indoors.
- Take a drink when the Third Eye is mentioned.
- Finish your drink when it opens fully.