The half-Irish, half-Spanish, all American, homosexual autistic nerd, L Mage is best known for...nothing. He is a Asha'man of the Blue Ajah, a tone deaf member of New Directions meant to sway in the background, a summer camper in the Hecate Cabin at Camp Half-Blood, a scion of House Targaryen and a lesser member of House Tyrell, a unicorn with a quill-and-scroll Cutie Mark and the incarnation of the Element Of Wrath, a Waterbender, a random kid from the Capitol, a Keyblade Knight that spends his time chilling in Halloween Town, a shadow priest in hiding amongst the The Church Of The Holy Light,a low-tier Warlock chilling at the Bronze, a second generation Mover, a member of the Deadly Viper Assassin Squad, a Original Vampire, a Jedi Consular, an anonymous Black Mage, and....whatever the hell else he wants to be at any given time.
He has a collection of avatars he cycles through in no particular order, a list of half-started fanfiction he will likely never finish, and a whole host of projects he wants to do but can't find the time to start in between school, an ever deteriorating work ethic, a family situation constantly in a state of flux, and general laziness. Though he dose plan on churning SOMETHING out eventually, most likely fanfiction.
His ultimate goals include gaining a doctorate in Litearture, becoming a college professor, helping the world, writing lengthy fantasy fiction books under a pen name, and tormenting his theoretical fandom. Has a love for when heroes are mind controlled into becoming evil, political scheming, mystical battles, and that thing where the young bright bumpkin receives Call to Adventure, attends Wizarding School and emerges badass paramount (incidentally this makes Egwene al'Vere one of his favorite fictional characters ever, but has Harry Potter as the exception-since he is relatively lukewarm in regards to the books).
He also likes minor characters, particularly when Slash Goggles allows him to better view them. His imaginary boyfriend changes frequently, but is currently Satin, the former Old Town whore turned steward of the Night's Watch from A Song Of Ice And Fire.
His most hated trope ever is Doing In the Wizard.
- The Wheel Of Time
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Percy Jackson And The Olympians
- Xiaolin Showdown
- Kingdom Hearts
- World Of Warcraft
- Avatar The Last Airbender
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- A Song Of Ice And Fire
- Final Fantasy
- Star Wars
- Kill Bill
- Teen Titans
- Ben10 (The original. No other version)
- The Hunger Games
- Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends
- The Vampire Diaries
- Twilight (somewhat)
- Eight Bit Theater
- Once Upon a Time
- Young Avengers
- Hi there! :D —Bookyangel2738
- Um....Hi :D — LMage
- Rainbow Guard! ~ deathpigeon
- Boo! - Hobgoblin
- So what do I do now? - OrionAurora
- Easy, add tropes you think fit me or edit any mistakes you might find :P- LMage
- VANDALISM!- Kosjurake
- It's a pleasure to be here, sir. Nice to meet you! -Mokona Zero
- Hi there! Do I know you? L Mage
- Hello L mage! First time vandalizing, and surprised to see another fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! Favorite pony outta curiosity? NES
- Rarity all the way! Thanks for choosing my page to take your vandalism virginity NES :)- L Mage